College of Public Health Guidebooks
Navigating your MSPH experience can be challenging at times. This guide walks you through the basic steps from your first semester to graduation. We hope you take time to experience the academic events and life offered at the College of Public Health and the University of South Florida.
Admission information can be found on our Graduate Admissions page.
Steps to Success
- Getting Started
- course information and where to find
- Know deadlines and where to find Program of Study, forms, and frequently asked questions
- Keep your degree on track and in good standing:
- MSPH students may elect to take the Certified in Public Health (CPH) credentialing exam to earn the CPH credential. If you are interested, please discuss this option with your academic advisor as it may require extra preparation/coursework.
- Meet with your advisor the term before you graduate and review your status
- Early during the semester you plan to graduate you should register for graduation
- Participate in the COPH graduation celebration, the USF Health graduation ceremony, and join our USF and COPH alumni communities
Master's Progression Policy
Review the progression policy for the MPH, MHA and MSPH.
Academic and Student Affairs is here to help. You can reach us at 813-974-6505 or call toll-free 888-USF-COPH or 888-873-2674 and press 1. You may email email@example.com, view the Master's Program Advising page, or view our staff directory to contact someone directly. We are located in the WELL (MDA) across the street (Holly) from the College of Public Health.
Users may print any single page of the document using the "..." menu in the upper right corner and exporting the page to a PDF copy.
This version of the MSPH Guidebook is the official version of the USF College of Public Health Guidebook for the MSPH degree effective for the current catalog. This is a subset of and supplement to the USF Graduate Catalog. If there are conflicts between the two documents the USF Graduate Catalog prevails. The College of Public Health reserves the right to change its rules, courses, and requirements from time to time and to make all such changes applicable to all students, whether new or continuing, when in its sole judgment such changes are deemed necessary.
- MSPH Getting Started
- MSPH Graduate Advising
- MSPH Deadlines, Forms and FAQs
- MSPH Program of Study
- MSPH Courses and Syllabi
- MSPH Registration
- MSPH Contract Courses
- MSPH Field Experience
- MSPH Thesis
- MSPH Comprehensive Exam
- MSPH Graduation
- MSPH Policies and Procedures
Please send feedback on the MSPH Guidebook